I actually never managed to work out all the muscle groups at the same week, I wonder when I’m going to do that! Every week something happens that doesn’t allow me to do that.
During week nine I had to skip “Back Day”, which happens to be the first thing we train, since I was miserably tired!
Although I’m skipping some days, sometimes, our workout doesn’t stop, generally, we are pushing each other to do it. I’m very glad that so far me and the Beast never clashed or argued, lol!
Adel, my training partner, decided to change the schedule, because he had been following a certain schedule for a while, and he decided that it was time for him to follow a new one, and of course I agreed, since I don’t pretty much care what exercises we do as long as we do something! You can take a look at the exercises below, if you weren’t sure what they exactly look like, check them out online!
My Training, Week Nine
DAY ONE “SHOULDERS & BICEPS”
- Shoulder Press “Hammer”
- Rare Deltoid “Cable”
- Two Arms Side Raise “Dumbbells”
- One Arm T Bar Shoulder Press
- Up Right Row “Cable”
- Shrugs “Hammer”
- Biceps Curl “Cable”
- Seated Incline Bicep Curl “Dumbbells”
DAY TWO “CHEST & TRICEPS”
- Incline Bench Press
- Hammer Chest Press
- Bench Press “Hydraulic Bar”
- Chest Cable Cross
- Decline Bench Press
- Push Down “Cable”
- One Arm Reverse Triceps “Cable”
- One Arm Laying Over Head Extension
- I’m More Fatigue During The Week, Which Is Not Great!
- I’m Lifting More Weights, Which is Amazing!